The New World
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The New World

Peace be with u my friend. I am Destannie the creator of all of you. You are special to me or I wouldent have created you. You all have a pourpous here. And it soon will unfold.

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Phases Of The Moon
CURRENT MOON
Who is online?
In total there is 1 user online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 1 Guest

None

Most users ever online was 15 on Mon Mar 07, 2022 11:52 pm
Latest topics
» Free Serial Key Of Tuneup Utilities 2013.rar
Mythology of the Moon Goddess Icon_minitimeWed Mar 19, 2014 3:55 pm by saryev

» Pro.pp25.com
Mythology of the Moon Goddess Icon_minitimeSun Mar 16, 2014 4:11 am by blaygar

» Microsoft Office Professional Plus 2013 Preview X86x64
Mythology of the Moon Goddess Icon_minitimeSun Mar 16, 2014 4:07 am by blaygar

» What Books you Don't Like and Why?
Mythology of the Moon Goddess Icon_minitimeSat Sep 10, 2011 2:29 pm by Leah Redbird

» What Books Do you Like and Why?
Mythology of the Moon Goddess Icon_minitimeSat Sep 10, 2011 2:28 pm by Leah Redbird

» Hiya Y'all
Mythology of the Moon Goddess Icon_minitimeSat Sep 03, 2011 2:59 pm by Leah Redbird

» so hey everyone
Mythology of the Moon Goddess Icon_minitimeSat Aug 20, 2011 2:03 pm by MoonGoddess

» The Dark Hunter Series
Mythology of the Moon Goddess Icon_minitimeSun Aug 07, 2011 4:55 am by Ashe

» Hey there
Mythology of the Moon Goddess Icon_minitimeSat Aug 06, 2011 11:03 pm by MoonGoddess

Top posters
MoonGoddess
Mythology of the Moon Goddess Vote_lcapMythology of the Moon Goddess Voting_barMythology of the Moon Goddess Vote_rcap 
zmirazz
Mythology of the Moon Goddess Vote_lcapMythology of the Moon Goddess Voting_barMythology of the Moon Goddess Vote_rcap 
Beautiful Tragedy
Ashe
Amii.
Leah Redbird
blaygar
saryev
dasha nevaeh

Mythology of the Moon Goddess

Go down 
AuthorMessage
MoonGoddess
Admin
MoonGoddess

Mythology of the Moon Goddess Empty
PostSubject: Mythology of the Moon Goddess   Mythology of the Moon Goddess Icon_minitimeWed Aug 03, 2011 1:57 pm

Hina (also Ina): Polynesian Goddess. In Hawaiian mythology, her full name is Hina-hanaia-ka-malma, which means “the woman who worked in the moon”. Various stories tell how she went there. In one story, she sailed her canoe to the moon. In another, her brother, angered by noise she was making after a night of heavy drinking, threw her into the heavens. In Tahitian and Hawaiian myths, she grew weary of beating out tapa and escaped her drudgery by fleeing to the moon. In another Hawaiian myth, a chief lured her up from a land under the seas, and from her gourd came the moon and the stars. Another myth credits her with creating the first coconuts with Te Tuna “The Eel.”.
Back to top Go down
https://newlife.rpg-board.net

Mythology of the Moon Goddess
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
The New World :: The New Life is Yours :: The Circle Elements-
Jump to: