The New World
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The New World

Peace be with u my friend. I am Destannie the creator of all of you. You are special to me or I wouldent have created you. You all have a pourpous here. And it soon will unfold.

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Phases Of The Moon
CURRENT MOON
Who is online?
In total there is 1 user online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 1 Guest

None

Most users ever online was 15 on Mon Mar 07, 2022 11:52 pm
Latest topics
» Free Serial Key Of Tuneup Utilities 2013.rar
The First Meeting Icon_minitimeWed Mar 19, 2014 3:55 pm by saryev

» Pro.pp25.com
The First Meeting Icon_minitimeSun Mar 16, 2014 4:11 am by blaygar

» Microsoft Office Professional Plus 2013 Preview X86x64
The First Meeting Icon_minitimeSun Mar 16, 2014 4:07 am by blaygar

» What Books you Don't Like and Why?
The First Meeting Icon_minitimeSat Sep 10, 2011 2:29 pm by Leah Redbird

» What Books Do you Like and Why?
The First Meeting Icon_minitimeSat Sep 10, 2011 2:28 pm by Leah Redbird

» Hiya Y'all
The First Meeting Icon_minitimeSat Sep 03, 2011 2:59 pm by Leah Redbird

» so hey everyone
The First Meeting Icon_minitimeSat Aug 20, 2011 2:03 pm by MoonGoddess

» The Dark Hunter Series
The First Meeting Icon_minitimeSun Aug 07, 2011 4:55 am by Ashe

» Hey there
The First Meeting Icon_minitimeSat Aug 06, 2011 11:03 pm by MoonGoddess

Top posters
MoonGoddess
The First Meeting Vote_lcapThe First Meeting Voting_barThe First Meeting Vote_rcap 
zmirazz
The First Meeting Vote_lcapThe First Meeting Voting_barThe First Meeting Vote_rcap 
Beautiful Tragedy
Ashe
Amii.
Leah Redbird
blaygar
saryev
dasha nevaeh

The First Meeting

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
MoonGoddess
Admin
MoonGoddess

The First Meeting Empty
PostSubject: The First Meeting   The First Meeting Icon_minitimeWed Aug 03, 2011 1:56 pm

ME: Welcome all. We are gathered here today to train. I am The Moon Goddess but you can call me Hina. Smile please go and run frolec. Have fun for now in our enchanted world I will be back soon enuf. O one more thing...do not leave the island if you do...you will DIE....(i walk off into the mist ahead and dissappear )
Back to top Go down
https://newlife.rpg-board.net
zmirazz

zmirazz

The First Meeting Empty
PostSubject: Re: The First Meeting   The First Meeting Icon_minitimeWed Aug 03, 2011 5:01 pm

she looked fantastic and gorgeous.but if i'm not to leave the island what would i do for fun? i know no one here i don't even know what i am!
Back to top Go down
MoonGoddess
Admin
MoonGoddess

The First Meeting Empty
PostSubject: Re: The First Meeting   The First Meeting Icon_minitimeWed Aug 03, 2011 5:35 pm

waching from afar i notice all the humans who are destined to be farries walking around the trees. i notice the soon to be shifter vamp. the only of her kind she looks confused maby i should go talk to her and shed some light..

walks over o the shifter vamp

*bows

"hello there"
Back to top Go down
zmirazz

zmirazz

The First Meeting Empty
PostSubject: Re: The First Meeting   The First Meeting Icon_minitimeWed Aug 03, 2011 6:25 pm

i bowed to her she was splendid
"hello.where am i exactly?i feel lost.i don't remember a thing"
Back to top Go down
MoonGoddess
Admin
MoonGoddess

The First Meeting Empty
PostSubject: Re: The First Meeting   The First Meeting Icon_minitimeWed Aug 03, 2011 6:43 pm

"you are on the island of ushinau. please do not be afraid i and my accomplis have choosen you because you are special Smile. i would like to talk you to the rivver of knolage will you follow?"
Back to top Go down
zmirazz

zmirazz

The First Meeting Empty
PostSubject: Re: The First Meeting   The First Meeting Icon_minitimeWed Aug 03, 2011 7:01 pm

i felt a bit confusedmme special?how?why?i didn't even know my name.i nodded "of course my Goddess i'll follow you anywhere"
Back to top Go down
MoonGoddess
Admin
MoonGoddess

The First Meeting Empty
PostSubject: the rivver   The First Meeting Icon_minitimeWed Aug 03, 2011 7:54 pm

i leed her to the river.
we go threw a passage.

"you may take a drink and it will restore one of your memories. any one you choose Smile but i may warn you; you may not like it."
Back to top Go down
zmirazz

zmirazz

The First Meeting Empty
PostSubject: Re: The First Meeting   The First Meeting Icon_minitimeWed Aug 03, 2011 7:57 pm

i don't know why it was really weird i trusted her.and a lot.but how come?
i went to the river and thought about my past.what was it that i really would like to remember?i wanted to know about my family and my name.i took some in my hand and drank it
Back to top Go down
MoonGoddess
Admin
MoonGoddess

The First Meeting Empty
PostSubject: The First Meeting   The First Meeting Icon_minitimeWed Aug 03, 2011 8:58 pm

* i place my hanbd on her sholder*

"darling do you remember anything?"

*i look in to her beautiful purple eyes and feel warmness with her*
Back to top Go down
zmirazz

zmirazz

The First Meeting Empty
PostSubject: Re: The First Meeting   The First Meeting Icon_minitimeThu Aug 04, 2011 10:42 am

i felt strange at first.i haven't remembered everything.but the most basic things of my life. i looked at the goddess before and told her everything
"my name is Alexendria and i'm 20.i have a sister somewhere in the world and i have a dead brother.he died with my parents.that's all i could remember.thank you my goddess for bringing me here.i feel less disoriented"
Back to top Go down
MoonGoddess
Admin
MoonGoddess

The First Meeting Empty
PostSubject: meeting   The First Meeting Icon_minitimeThu Aug 04, 2011 5:02 pm

"you are very welcome and please feel free to go and explore the island i hope u will enjoy it Smile "
Back to top Go down
zmirazz

zmirazz

The First Meeting Empty
PostSubject: Re: The First Meeting   The First Meeting Icon_minitimeThu Aug 04, 2011 5:26 pm

i bowed to her and walked away from her
i was wandering around the island where i found a small hut i wondered who might live there.but i didn't want to get in trouble from the first day so i sat down watching the cabana.

(can i have more than one character?)
Back to top Go down
MoonGoddess
Admin
MoonGoddess

The First Meeting Empty
PostSubject: yes   The First Meeting Icon_minitimeThu Aug 04, 2011 5:45 pm

yes u may but you need to mail me his/her bio and stuff like we gave you ok Smile pm it to me Smile thanks
Back to top Go down
zmirazz

zmirazz

The First Meeting Empty
PostSubject: Re: The First Meeting   The First Meeting Icon_minitimeThu Aug 04, 2011 7:20 pm

okayy done!!

the sun was high and shiny as ever.the heat felt good.there was demons in my head that were whispering to me :go to that hut and find out who lives there" but i was afraid of getting in trouble so i shook my head and stayed calm and focused

i heard some noise outside.i went out to find a girl enjoying the sun she was really beautiful.but no one ever came here so it seemed a bit strange
Back to top Go down
Amii.

Amii.

The First Meeting Empty
PostSubject: Re: The First Meeting   The First Meeting Icon_minitimeFri Aug 05, 2011 7:41 pm

Leelah walked through the trees, looking around. She'd been walking for a very long time and she was no longer sure where she was.
Back to top Go down
http://deadburythedead.tumblr.com
zmirazz

zmirazz

The First Meeting Empty
PostSubject: Re: The First Meeting   The First Meeting Icon_minitimeFri Aug 05, 2011 7:45 pm

i turned to see a girl coming toward me.she was in the crowd before when the goddess was talking.i kept looking at her
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

The First Meeting Empty
PostSubject: Re: The First Meeting   The First Meeting Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

The First Meeting
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
The New World :: Lets do our Role Playing-
Jump to: